Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LeAnn Rimes' Afternoon Chow Down

Spotted out grabbing a bite to eat, LeAnn Rimes was seen leaving the Coral Tree Cafe in Brentwood, CA on Tuesday afternoon (May 15).


The country beauty looked fabulous on the Cali day out wearing cut-off black bermuda shorts, strappy sandals and a casual white tank top with a heart on it that read "young Americans," and she seemed to be enjoying her relaxing afternoon off tweeting, "It's a gorgeous, sunny day in cali....enjoy the day everyone, wherever you are."


In other personal news, the 29 year-old has been no stranger to having arguments with her husband's ( Eddie Cibrian) former wife Brandi Glanville, but now "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star is clearing up a comment she made about Rimes.


In a recent interview with Australia's NW Magazine, Glanville dished about the first time she saw LeAnn holding her son saying, "I remember walking up to soccer practice and there she was with my baby in her lap," adding, "my blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her."


The reality starlet also explained, "But that was the first time I saw her that way ... she was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she's got my kid on her lap and she's with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury."




Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment