Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maria Menounos & Derek Hough Visit GMA After DWTS Dismissal

After getting the ax from "Dancing with the Stars" last night, Maria Menounos spent her birthday morning by making an appearance on "Good Morning America" with dance partner Derek Hough.


The "Extra" host made her way into the ABC studios in black leggings, flats, a black leather jacket and a olive colored scarf while her DWTS partner went for a more preppy look in a mint green cardigan and a light colored pair of dress pants.


Although Maria caught herself in a whirwind of relationship rumors with Derek during their stint on the competition program, she assured GMA that she is still very much in a relationship with her longtime producer boyfriend, Keven Undergaro, saying, “He’s amazing. He doesn’t get enough credit for everything that he’s done for me and my career and life. And to be so, so calm throughout this process when everyone is like, ‘Ooo, you and Derek, you’re kissing.’ He was amazing, and so I’m very lucky. He’s a good guy.”


Explaining the passionate kiss that she shared with Hough, the 33-year-old said, “We were trying to figure out … [Derek] was like, ‘there is such a big buildup in the song, do you really want to [kiss], do you really want to [kiss]? I said, ‘We should rip off your shirt,’ and then I’m like, ‘Hmm, not enough.’ Oh, well, you kind of kissed me but you totally screwed up and you kissed my chin in the rumba and it was kind of embarrassing, maybe this will be your moment of redemption. Go for it.’”


Even after a stress fracture in her right foot and injuries to her chin and ribs, Maria pushed through the competition week after week, telling GMA, “This was a magical experience for me, to be able to learn how to dance and to be able to perform and be a part of this show was something I didn’t want to stop for anything. So I taped up my feet, I did all the therapies, I did everything I could and every time a doctor told me I couldn’t keep going, I would look at him and say, ‘I’m going to keep going.’”









video platform
video management
video solutions
video player





video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment